“Venice-Nokomis Woman’s Club – 90 years of serving the Community” is a temporary exhibit at the Venice Museum & Archives. On March 15th, VMA offered a reception for VNWC. Members who attended enjoyed the great hospitality and informative exhibit, which features the creation and maintenance of the first area library in 1926, as well as milestones throughout our early years. It runs to July 31, 2018.
About Venice Museum & Archives
The mission of VMA is to collect and preserve historical and archaeological materials relating to Venice, and the communities of Nokomis, Osprey, and Laurel whose histories have all been interwoven 1867 to the present. VMA has a collection of more than 30,000 photographs, objects, artifacts, archives, and publications pertaining to area history. The museum is located in the restored Triangle Inn which was built in 1927.
Visit the Museum
Call (941) 486-2487